Tuesday 25 September 2012

Life in the basin

I am going to write a regular column from now on, I am really in to this Facebook and blogging now, it is brilliant.
A lovely spring day here in Cobram today, did all my usual stuff this morning (emails, online surveys, Facebook etc) also rang Centrelink to be matched up with a local employment agency who service people with disabilities. Let me tell you that 99% of the time Cent
relink are brilliant to deal with and today was no different, the Telco's and utility companies could take some very needy education from Centrelink.
In to the gardening this afternoon ( this new houses garden was terrible when I moved in).
Aren't the federal labor party completely dysfunctional, they would have absolutely no idea what the word "prioritise" means, all they do is respond to whatever is the main headlines.
Penny Wong showed us what a dope she really is, crapping on about poor pensioners hoarding millions of dollars, fair suck of the sav you crazy so and so.
Who thinks this crap up? I surely hope the 1,600 spin doctors costing $120 million per year don't, but then again they are the ones thinking for these idiots.
All the while they are creating an ever growing mess for the coalition to fix up when they romp in to power, hopefully that is really soon.
On to the Murray Darling Basin. No news is definitely not good news as far as I am concerned. The farmers and communities in the basin are in the process of being flushed down the toilet by these imbecilic green left wing parasites in Canberra.
You know what? That just makes me more determined to fight for a better deal and there are millions of Australians who think similarly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment