Tuesday 25 September 2012

Labor dopes and Real Estate Licensing


Before succumbing to mental illness my career was as a stock and station and real estate agent, I completed my real estate licensing course in Sydney in 1993, as I was self employed in a family business my ex wife and I paid for it ourselves, total cost (with lost commissions) $17,000. I am so glad I did it for it opened up many fantastic opportunities. The licensing process has served Australia well for many years.
Now these Labor dopes want to start tearing that all apart, you reckon the crooks are having fun now? They would be salivating at the thought of the Labor dickheads enacting this through parliament.

Courtesy the ABC
The body representing stock and station agents is worried about a Federal Government proposal to scrap licence requirements for rural real estate agents.
The government's draft legislation changes the rules to allow unlicensed agents to sell farmland and animals.
CEO of the Australian Livestock and Property Agents Association, Andy Madigan, says the idea is a sham because it offers no protection to farmers.
"Someone could wake up on Monday morning and say, 'well, I want to be a stock and station agent today and I'll go and sell a farm'," he said.
"The producers will have no trust account protection; vendor or buyer.
"Consumer protection has got to be number one and this is where they are really missing out."
The National Occupational Licensing Authority has been contacted for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment