Tuesday 25 September 2012

Big business experience

Bloody Optus, what is it with these big companies, they have got no idea about customer service. I went 1GB over my mobile broadband limit last month, I am happy to go up to the next level and pay for it but want it backdated to last month. Do you reckon I can get them to do it? No way, so next step now is the Ombudsman.
After about 5 phone calls and complete frustration, I got what I wanted, what a drama, god I am sick of these big companies, doing business with them is a complete mess.

As I had such a terrible time this morning with one big Australian company (Optus) I thought I would relate the terrific experience at the Bendigo Bank. There is a small group of us organising the Cobram High School reunion and we needed to open a bank account, as Val banked with the Bendigo and I do too we opened it there, we sat down with a lovely lady and everything was so smooth and professional that it gives me new hope.
When I had my real estate agency half of my landlords who were nearly all felf employed banked at the Bendigo Bank and that was 7 years ago, nothings changed with them I think they are better if anything

No comments:

Post a Comment